List of my goals to accomplish before the big 3-0 on November 25, 2011:
1. Learn to can our garden veggies
2. Complete my first photography class
3. Find and take a trip to a Sunflower field
4. Print my first blog book
5. Print pictures that I’ve taken and we’ve decided to use as our in-home art work
6. Go on an adult only trip….Yippie, already have that scheduled for February!
7. Get a pedicure. (No, I have never had one)
8. Lose 10lbs.
9. Have a least 5 Christmas gifts bought through out the year rather than cramming in November
10. Give up my beloved Diet Mt. Dew for 30 days
11. Drink more Green Tea
12. Try a new recipe once a week for a least a month
13. Bake a cake/dessert once a month
14. Make money from a photo shoot
15. Become more comfortable in front of people while doing a photo shoot. I’ve had a couple of people ask me if I’d do one and I chicken out….
16. Have a one on one little day trip with each son.
17. Learn not to sweat the small stuff
18. Find a church
19. Take a day off from work-just for me!
20. Get a massage (and no, I’ve never had one of these either)
21. Go one whole day without looking at a clock
22. Chaperone a field trip
23. Read more books!!
24. Change my own cars oil
25. Get a physical
26. Go vegetarian for at least one week
27. Payoff Aaron’s truck
28. Take a random family day trip
29. Go visit my mom. I haven’t had the courage to visit her grave site since she passed away. Dec. 25, 2007.
30. Swap nightly roles with my husband for the night.