And we’re off….Well almost! We’ve got a little bit more packing to do and then we’ll be on the road! We are so excited and also wondering what this camping trip may bring. We never come back from a camping trip and describe it as being boring…
We’re talkin’ about:
- 5 hour severe storms…Guess we didn’t watch the weather channel for a week
- The sounds of raccoons carrying the grill off. My hubs still thinks I’m crazy when I swear up and down I heard that.
- Man eating raccoons…Okay, maybe not really but these things were the biggest I’ve ever seen and not afraid to steal your food in front of you.
- Ticks, ticks, and more ticks….YUK!
- Falls into the lake-yes that was me!
- Crazy camping neighbors. There is something about us…We must attract crazy neighbors.
I know the list doesn’t stop there. And this trip has already started with a bang. K-Man spent last night throwing up…Not sure what got a hold of him but today he seems much better. Maybe that was our excitement for the trip and for once I’ll be able to come back and say, “Wow, what a restful weekend!” 😉
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We’ll be off to hike, swim, fish, have roast-outs, and campfires….